Monday, August 17, 2009

Psalm 73

Second week of school and to be honest, I'm feeling but the tip of the iceburg's amount of stress. It's still a long way from the full amount of stress and workload that I will experience when everything comes running at full speed yet I do feel stressed.

Was actually thinking about Psalm 73, about how King David ranted and ranted and ranted and ranted so much to God that there was a sudden turning point towards his attitude to the whole situation. The secret to the turn about?

Psalm 73:16-17
"When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me
till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny."


To enter into His presence. Something that I must be disciplined to do every day, every step, every moment.


My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

1 comment:

TiMoTHY said...

Amen. May His presence be magnified in your life. =)