Had a good chat with Eng How. Think there are truly a lot of things in my life and in my heart that certainly I may not be so ready to let go and though some of them are not excuses but reasons, the truth is this: I may not be ready to let them go for the Lord.
The road is long, so what? (Just felt like saying this. Hahaha.)
Had a long travel back home and no I didn't ponder about anything. Couldn't. I just slept and woke up once a while to check and reply my messages. Lesson learnt after that! Be very wary of yourself when you're tired. Went home today and unexpectedly cooked up a really bad temper where I was really angry when I saw my brother playing the computer AGAIN. Context of situation is he withdrew out of poly and is not doing anything productive AT ALL. My failure to control my emotions resulted in a once in a very long while shouting by myself at my brother after a series of events.
What happened in the end? Peace and reasoning understood. Amazing? YES! I was amazed and how God saved the situation (intriguingly) through me! Gosh! I couldn't believe that words that came out from my mouth after all that unhappy exchange of looks and even "verbal assaults" could be listened still. Indeed, it is by the grace of God.
Of course I mustn't take things for granted. That I may grow myself even more and master over my emotions, even at my weakest moments.
Really great song that I came across today. :)
People Get Ready (song)
People Get Ready (lyrics)
Time to get ready. Time to leave things behind. Time to give thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dude.. how have you been?! Hope you are having FUN!
Heyz bro! ^^
Hahaha. Haven't caught up with you in quite a while. Hope things have been well for you in Poly Dins. :) Challenges coming from various directions but yes, the joy of the Lord still resides within. :)
How about you? :)
have been busy with school assignment! :) after Saturday will be free once again... haha..
Keep on Keeping on!
Hahaha. Yes! My exams starting next Thursday and it's going to be a roller coaster ride to finish the Thursday after! Haha.
Post a Comment