Luke 16: 10-12
10"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. 11So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? 12And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else's property, who will give you property of your own?
God surely has redeemed studies and work. And I will want to have it that way. It would be awfully stupid of me to continue to work at things in my own ways. This is a test of partnership and trust, not of one's self-ability.
Before I end this post, just wanna upload this photo that I find pretty interesting and amusing. Hahaha. Enjoy the photo! ^^
Oh btw, we are being yellow (bright and noticeable) so that we can be salt & light for God!!! ^^ Muahahaha! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment