Today was somewhat quite an interesting day. Left house early coz I wanted to get out of the house of distractions. And it is especially so when you have a younger brother who really loves entertainment of all forms and it doesn't help when he is already having his holidays... So the best solution for me was to get out of my house.
So as I was on my way to Marks & Spencer, kinda just felt like dropping by the Youth Service. And there I bumped into.... JOGINA MAK!!! Hahaha.
Honestly, I'm really glad to have met you today. If you're reading this, just wanna say that I really really do cherish this friendship that we have and the moments when we served together in usher ministry and especially of how you "saved" me from the horror of the Christmas dress codes last year. Hahaha.
Really sorry that I forgot about your B'day this year. Yupz. Last year and the year before we (the ushers) did remember to celebrate your B'day. Forgive me for my forgetfulness. Nonetheless, I really do cherish this friendship that we have. :)
Dear Jog, I know you'll be back. Don't take too long. And know that we still love you very much. :) Han Yun will surely leap with joy also when you come back. Haha. Han & myself will wait for you at tertiary service. :)
Looking at this collage which I did about a year ago, it does bring memories of the usher ministry. Memories which were good and bad. Looking at the faces of the people in this collage, I wonder where some of the people are now. Some are still serving the in the usher ministry, some serving (as leaders even) in other ministries, some are just sad stories to mention. But one thing I do hope is to see their returning back to God, their first love.Today was also my CG's yellow day!!! LOL! Well, we were all told to wear yellow. Hahaha. The context of it started with Jee Kai mentioning having a Spongebob T-shirt. And somehow the girls decided to make yellow the dresscode for our CG to make him wear the T-shirt down today. LOL!
On top of that, Yi Han bought these really cool yet cheap geeky glasses at Daiso! And the CG sure had a lot of fun playing around with it. LOL!
Jet and Jacq (J & J) decided to join in the photo taking too. Hahaha. Everyone wants to be in our CG. We're such an attractive CG. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment