Thursday, November 6, 2008

That I May See

After the knowledge of such a news, I have no idea what to say. It was as if singing this song that goes "So what can I say? What can I do?"

The many months of anticipation and trying seemed to have dropped dead to nothing more than disappointment. God why? I had to ask. But there was no reply -- at least not yet.

Despite such saddening news, there really wasn't much chance for me to respond, not until today I suppose. After hearing of the news, I had to go for a stats presentation immediately, followed by project meeting to prepare for presentation the following day.

This is a song that has continuously ran through my mind.

Oceans will Part

If my heart has grown cold
There Your love will unfold
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand

When I'm blind to my ways
There Your Spirit will pray
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand
As You open my eyes to the work of You hand

Chorus:
Oceans will part, Nations come
At the whisper of Your call
Hope will rise, Glory shown
In my life Your will be done

Present suffering may pass
Lord Your mercy will last
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hands

And my heart will find praise
I'll delight in Your ways
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hands
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hands

Bridge:
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand
Jesus open my eyes to the work of Your hand

Dear God, open my eyes to the work of Your hand that I may see...

No comments: