Exams are coming and if you know the rate that I'm revising you prob are abt to scold me for making this blog entry. But seriously, I've done quite a bit already although yes still not enough...
With exams around the corner, people (Christians or non-Christians) do get anxious and nervous (Environmental stressor) a little here and there. It's another test and there is a drive to acquire (Four drive theory) and a need to achieve (Theory of learned needs). But somehow this semester feels so much more stressful (Role-related stressor) for me like I'm not really taking these tests. A different kind of test. Test of faith, test of trust, test of surrender. Arghhhh.... OB, Marketing, Stats and Econs exams seem so much easier comparatively now... Zzzz...
God, help me to pass Your tests... Especially the one that I think You are about to put me through today?
Mark 9:21-24
Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?"
"From childhood," he answered. "It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."
" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
P.S. OB is leaking out of my head...
P.P.S. I need faith and sleep... Zzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment