Woke up this morning like a zombie. Interestingly I plopped back to sleep for a fair 15mins after having done my Q.T. I find it so amazing.
The next most amazing thing would be me studying for my accounting quiz that occurred later in the afternoon while accomplishing a great feat of consuming 35 fishballs in one sitting! Think I'm sick of fishballs for now...
Travelled down at a weird timing so as to avoid crowds on the train to grab seats. Amazingly, I ended up in the same train cabin as my accounting tutor. Had a fair bit of interesting conversation with her from Pioneer MRT to Canteen A.
Had my first quiz of the semester! And I shall quote the wise words of Jocelyn Ng: "Sai!" It was not very good. Was just super blur throughout the whole quiz. Staring at the question and half the time asking "What is it that they are asking for???" or "What is the statement talking about???" Amazingly, some of the parts that I did might just score me a handful of marks. I'll really give thanks to God if I even manage to pass. Really.
Philothea was at HQ doing her work for the FIRST TIME! So interesting! She almost NEVER gets out of ADM. More rare than rare dog. =P Think it's really encouraging to see the Youth people attempting to join us. Unfortunately I wasn't quite available to enfold her to the rest of the community.
A rather swift journey home with the Pioneer shuttle bus arriving promptly followed by the trains and there were seats for me on all the rides! Woot! Maybe it's the late timing.
Finally recalled where my board games are. Hopefully Jon Tay manages to "track" it down and return me soon.
Long night again to do some catching ups. But I think it's really interesting how I am seemingly rather well sustained in energy. Thank you God. Off to work. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment