Nonetheless the days so far have been pretty fruitful with the CL retreat, meeting up sheep and people and having CG, while amidst of it a lot of slotted in times squeezed in for work which proved God to be amazing in helping me to get things done. Still have quite a few things I need to do and I shall keep praying that somehow God will allow me to finish it well. But whatever it may be, regardless, I will still give thanks and praise God whom I love.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Woa!!!!
Recess week is always well known for its facade "holiday and abundance of time to spare" image where on the contrary things just seem to get more busy. Third day into the recess week and it has been weird sleeping hour nights. Feels funny that every single night that I spend is a night that I try to burn to get things done but I end up falling asleep half-way point. And then the next thing is I will have a vague memory of my dad scolding me for sleeping outside... It really is vague. Oh wells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment