Then there was our Sub-District Prayer Walk on Wednesday night too. But before the walk even started, we had to meditate upon this particular passage.
Hebrews 5:7-10
7During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered 9and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him 10and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.
As I was reading through this passage, God kinda spoke to me about something. It wasn't what I could do or what I should do. But this is who I am destined to be and this is my Birthright! God has a plan for each and everyone of us. And to allow His perfect plans to come to pass in our lives, we need only to submit to Him. Not just any-O-how submit but start grumbling in one's heart but REVERENT submission; a very deep and high level of submission.
This is my birthright ever since I was born spiritually. And unlike Esau, I will claim it and hold on tightly to my birthright. I will not trade it away for anything that the world or NBS or anyone has to offer. And through this birthright, I shall claim onto God's promises for me. The promised lands, being the head not the tail, descendants too numerous to count. I will claim them all. God, let your will be done in me.
Today is Friday. We're gonna have our "Wah wah..." NBs Party and I'm hosting with Tracy, Eng Seng and Corinna. Let's pray and hope that all goes well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment