Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post-Exam Activities

I fell. No comments. I bruised myself. No comments. The bruises were on my injured hand. No comments. I fell on the side of my injured hand. No comments. I was hit on my head rather hard by the stick. No comments.

I guess I was giving too much effort to it for my own good. Wouldn't really expect an apology coz it's not like you did anything wrong. But it felt really saddening when all you did was stand from afar to peer over and gave an insensitive comment that "it's just minor bruising" and "nothing much". Just a man's way of expression? Or was it pride? I wonder.

On the hind side, the Post-exam activities were really fun and enjoyable. The programme was better than expected. Many thanks to Brenda and Zachary for coming up with the programme and taking such great considerations to the logistics side. If not for you guys, Shanrui and myself will probably die from logistics preparations. Haha. And many thanks to dear Shanrui for all the help and support. :) Though your jokes and tricking me to believe that there's someone behind me does get irritating (Hahaha =P), I really want to thank God for you for the way you've helped me with especially getting the board and the sticks done. Couldn't have done it and supported the programme successfully if not for ur help! :)

Really thankful for my CG too with how they were so excited with inviting their friends though only like 3 turned up and 2 of them turned up pretty late. Everyone was really warm and loving and really helped Michelle's friend get comfortable with us to even joke something lame. Seeing how everyone just plays their little part really does encourage me. :)
Though the event ended abruptly with a downpour and everyone getting drenched, the entire event was still a very enjoyable event. :)


Declaring Jee Kai the King. Hahaha.

He is captain planet. Think so?

So You Think You Cannot be Tied Down?


Left, Right, Left, Right...

No comments: