This post is specially done for my "About Me" section. Apparently my elder sis was looking at my "About Me" part and decided what I typed is simply too long and wordy. Like who in the world would read that? Well, I thought I would if I'm really interested in knowing that person. But it really does sound very cliche so I'm gonna redo it. So... I'm placing that thing here instead. Hahahaha.
__________________________________________________________
About Me (a slightly different and more detailed version)
I am basically a normal human being like everyone on this planet. Still learning, still growing, still discovering a little more and more about myself day after day. However, I do have a little special something. And this is my relationship with God. ^^
Yar yar... I know. Some of you will probably go like what... Relationship with God... What a noob/loser/jesus-freak... If that's what you are thinking, there's nothing I can do about it (obviously not). But what I would like to urge you is to stay tuned to this blog (if you can help it) and maybe just maybe you will come across something that touches your heart. :)
Oh! And if you really really would like to know more about me, I think you should find out more about me thru either my blog or thru coming to be friends with me! ^^
__________________________________________________________
Oh and just to let you readers know, I'll be blogging in past events every now and then coz I think it's really important for me. And perhaps for you all too! For myself well, you know how memories are really important especially when you get old and forgetful... Yar. And so when I grow old, this shall be one of my sources of recollections. Hahaha. Well, friends can grow old with you but when we all become old, they shall all disappear one by one. And so memories will be what's left. And gosh! God! Why do you have to allow us to be forgetful??? Hahaha. But I'm thankful that it's not the end yet after we die. :) I'll still be able to say, see ya in heaven yea? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment