Can you guess what is and where is this? Hahaha. Guess guess guess! Hahaha.

Nopez! It's not the queue for Hello Kitty or anything. Hahaha. Well, if you were smart enough to have read the big title, obviously you would have known it's Free Cones on Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day! Hahaha.

I must say that this is totally a spontaneous event. It all started out with one of my CG people telling me the news of free cone day last night. And with a little swoosh of my brain waves, amazingly I came up with an idea of informal CG hangout with free cones! Hahaha. Yupz! You heard me. So I decided to get as many people as I could from my CG to go down together. Thank God the people in my CG are really quite a spontaneous bunch as well. Bcoz the plan was actually to rush down to The Cathay's Ben & Jerry's outlet for free ice cream during lunch hour! Can you imagine that??? I know most of you will probably think I'm crazy and mad and like what a cheapo... Seriously.. Do you have to go to such measures for just A free cone??? Hahaha. Well, I don't blame you if you really think so. But I guess at some points in our life we gotta do some stupid things together in order to remember the moments, right eh?
This is a photo of us (bunch of cheapos - Jerrard, Ben Tay, Zachary, Jet, myself, Nettie & Yan Yu)
Really wanna thank God for all of you for being so spontaneous to join in my craziness. Hahaha. Think we all really had quite a bit of fun. Can't believe some of us actually went for like 3 rounds of these and this ended up as our lunch (coz we kinda overkilled ourselves). And yes! After today, all you sinners (including myself) will have to start working the fats in those scoops of ice cream off! Hahaha.
Thank God for you Zac for taking that half day leave just so that you can join us in this craziness. Really surprised and at the same time touched. Really appreciate all of you who are working to actually run off earlier from your work just to come down for this. Think this is really part of what it means to be a family in the Kingdom of God as well. :) Sharing lives, sharing moments, sharing memories! It is really really such a wonderful thing. :)
Oh and apologies to all of you who had to go back to work. Understand that you all didn't have a proper lunch at the end. But I'm still very thankful and appreciative of what you all did. And dear nettie, God knows how that small portion of ice cream dropped onto your hair. Hope it went alright for you for the rest of your day at work. :)

Oh, in case you guys are wondering what is this second photo. Well, let's just say that we're not the only cheapos in Hope Church. Hahaha. We kinda bumped into Tracy and Sida's CG. What happened was that Jet wanted to go to the National Library and so I suggested we grab a cone and walk and lick our ice creams while making our way there (really cheapo right? Hahaha.). Well, that was when we met up with these bunch of people. Hahaha. Think it was wonderful to have bumped into them and so is the ice cream wonderful too! Cheers! ^^
1 comment:
my gosh.
your blog name is really cheesy!!
anyway, have fun blogging =D
take care and seeyou around!
Post a Comment