This is really really really interesting. I really really can't believe what I am actually doing right now. I am actually BLOGGING!!! Let me tell you why. Last time I used to be very rigid in my thinking (well, I still am somewhat) and I would think that blogging is somewhat like a diary. And to me it's not so nice to read other people's blogs because it is really not very nice to read the entries to other people's diaries (can you believe what a nitwit I was???). Like anyone will post something that they don't want the whole world to know on the net???
Well, that has been the past. I have come across many blogs and learnt that blogging is not such a bad thing after all. Because it allows you to share with some of your dear friends whom you haven't been hanging out with about some of the major events in your life. Many things have happened in my life and sometimes I really wish I could just share them to the people around me. So I learnt that a blog is one medium in which I can share such experiences. Hence here is my blog. :) And to all you readers out there, I hope that the entries that I will post in the days to come will become a blessing or even an encouragement to you all. :)
Oh also, pls understand that I am an IT noob. Seriously. Hence this blog may not look very pleasant or cool, well at least not for now. But I will do my best to improve it as I learn along the way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment