Friday, July 4, 2008

Guitar & CG Movie Outing!!! ^^

Spent the early afternoon learning guitar from Wanqi together with Huimin, Jet and Seow Wei. Tsk tsk tsk.. Actually there was a lot of time wasted coz apparently today, girls just don't seem to pick up their phone. Maybe someone should just declare today as the "Girls just don't seem to pick up phone" day. Think Jet and myself gave both Huimin and Wanqi a total number of 20 miss calls each before finally one of them calls back. Zzzz... Tried to find them around Bras Basah area as well which we really couldn't find them. Previously Seow Wei also didn't pick up when she was on her way. Hahaha.

Anywayz because of this incident, while looking for Huimin and Wanqi, Jet and myself came up with this cheer which is specially dedicated to Huimin and adapted from Peru. :)

Hey~ Huimin Huimin zao3 bu4 dao4 ni3 (can't find you) hey zao3 bu4 dao4 (cannot find)!
Huimin Huimin "pang sei" wo3 men2 (us), "pan sei" wo3 men2 (us)
Huimin Huimin zao3 bu4 dao4 ah, Huimin Huimin "pang sei" wo3 men2...

Hope you like the cheer. =P Hahaha.

Anywayz, after that was our spontaneous CG movie outing at Bugis. :) We watched Hancock! It was quite hilarious. The show seemed a bit like a movie where they show a hero taking a module on "Hero 101" - how to be a hero. Haha. Quite farny. ^^







Went away to chill after the wonderful movie. Think it was a great time with all of you though I apologise if I looked tired. Coz I was a bit worn out(after searching for Wanqi and Huimin quite a bit before that =P). Haha.

Anywayz, Michelle was suppose to join us but coz she didn't have a mobile that we can contact her by and she was a bit late so she didn't manage to catch the movie. Actually Yi Han and myself waited for her but she kinda only arrived shortly after Yi Han and myself decided to go into the cinema. It was... rather (argh!) saddening to me... I kinda felt like I should have believed and continued waiting for Michelle to arrive. I'm so sorry Michelle.

This incident actually reminds me of something. Sometimes it really doesn't matter the amount of effort we had put in in our walk with God. Because if we don't believe and continue to persevere on in finishing the race, all the things that we had worked so hard for comes down to nothing. I'll never forget something that Pastor Jeff once shared:

Jesus doesn't give out certificates of participation. He only gives out certificates of COMMENDATION for those who have completed the race.

It's everything or nothing.

Lastly, thanks Yi Han for the Meiji chocs! :) Really appreciate it. However, it is currently in my fridge coz I'm still not well enough to eat them. But really really appreciate it a lot! :) Thanks so much. :)

No comments: