Salt & Light is who we wanna be for Jesus. This coming adventure that we're gonna go thru with Him is gonna be rather tough (I forsee for myself) but I know He will pull me thru. :) Seng Kim, remember! You are God's child. Don't ever forget that. :)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
First CG @ NTU
Today's CG was not only the first at NTU but it was also the first all-time-breakthrough-record for CG duration. LOL! It was almost 5 hours of CG!!! LOL! Ok ok. So the CG planning wasn't very well done. And yes yes yes.. We should fire the chairperson (who is it ar?)... But come on. Can you blame us for enjoying our CG this much? Wahahahahaha.. =)







Thanks to Yi Han also for the immensely shocking gesture of love to all of us in the CG by chionging to Macs to get an apple pie for us each and then chiong off for her ballet lessons. Really am very touched by this small gesture. It really has warmed and encouraged my heart. :)
Salt & Light is who we wanna be for Jesus. This coming adventure that we're gonna go thru with Him is gonna be rather tough (I forsee for myself) but I know He will pull me thru. :) Seng Kim, remember! You are God's child. Don't ever forget that. :)
Salt & Light is who we wanna be for Jesus. This coming adventure that we're gonna go thru with Him is gonna be rather tough (I forsee for myself) but I know He will pull me thru. :) Seng Kim, remember! You are God's child. Don't ever forget that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment