Thursday, July 31, 2008

Self-Oriented NBS Movie Outing

Think I will make my entries a little less tedious so as not to wear myself out from blogging and at the same time start doing a little updating abt wat's been happening so that some particular someone will not start hounding me to update my blog on my tag box. =P

Watched "The Dark Knight" and I give 3 thumbs up (if I could)! Really great to me. It was like the plots made by the joker was mind-blowing. Like seriously, who would have thought? For many people they may not be able to comprehend the movie on the first sitting (such as Zachary), so you can consider watching it a second time at student price. :)










After the movie, we went to chill and guess what??? I bumped into Vina!!! Like woah! What are the chances that I bump into her such that she was seated just beside me.


Went down to SMU after that to pass Huiying a 2 pin plug in hope that she can pass it to dear Jacqueline who had a dead hp with no 2 pin plug to plug her charger in... So sad.. Ironically, we bumped into her somehow and then Jet came along and it was like the whole family's here kinda thing. Hahaha. Really glad to see all of them and so happy to spend even that little bit of time with them. :) Do miss them a bit. :)








If you ever read this dear Jacqueline, do persevere on in getting to know the ppl in sch to the best that you can yea? And no matter what challenges you face, you are not in this alone. :)

No comments: