
Went down for Festival of Praise after the moving too. ^^
"How many modules do people usually take in a semester?"
"How many electives should I take?"
"I'm taking 5 core modules adding up to 18AUs for first semester. What's it say?"
"I heard that Organisation Behavior & Design is a tough module."
"What notes or resources should I get for Marketing module?"
"I don't have Econs background..."
"Need to do well..."
"Urk..."
It doesn't exactly bother me THAT much but it's there. The nerves do kick in a little. Knowing myself, I prob would miss out getting some notes and stuff. Can't deny it, can't avoid it. Interestingly as I went for the Festival of Praise (F.O.P.), God did speak a thing or two into my heart.
Daniel 3:16-18
"Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."
It has been 2 yrs since the experience of "me pleading to God for grades to scrape thru to a local Uni and that any course will do as long as I can get in" which had turned out otherwise to be a miracle of "God blessing me with tremendously good grades (to me) and bringing me to Accountancy course in NTU". Humans are just forgetful. And I had to know once again that God was the one who brought me to NTU Accountancy. Not my will but His be done.
You give and take away.
You give and take away.
My heart will choose to say,
Blessed be your name.
"How many electives should I take?"
"I'm taking 5 core modules adding up to 18AUs for first semester. What's it say?"
"I heard that Organisation Behavior & Design is a tough module."
"What notes or resources should I get for Marketing module?"
"I don't have Econs background..."
"Need to do well..."
"Urk..."
It doesn't exactly bother me THAT much but it's there. The nerves do kick in a little. Knowing myself, I prob would miss out getting some notes and stuff. Can't deny it, can't avoid it. Interestingly as I went for the Festival of Praise (F.O.P.), God did speak a thing or two into my heart.
Daniel 3:16-18
"Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."
It has been 2 yrs since the experience of "me pleading to God for grades to scrape thru to a local Uni and that any course will do as long as I can get in" which had turned out otherwise to be a miracle of "God blessing me with tremendously good grades (to me) and bringing me to Accountancy course in NTU". Humans are just forgetful. And I had to know once again that God was the one who brought me to NTU Accountancy. Not my will but His be done.
You give and take away.
You give and take away.
My heart will choose to say,
Blessed be your name.
No comments:
Post a Comment