Friday, December 5, 2008

Counting my Blessings ^^

Before the days get too long and I forget, I must remember to count my blessings and give thanks to God. :) In total there are 4 main blessings I wanna give thanks to my God. :)

1. Organization Behavior & Design (OB&D) paper was really stressful when I was preparing for it. Really. It felt simply impossible to finish reading through the stupid textbook and apply most of it. Stupid me simply went to a corner a few times to knock my head against the wall just to get my mind off the stress (which worked only for the moment coz it was painful). In the end, with the help of Tracy and Kuang Ting, I managed to get a better grip of the concepts and tagged the textbook appropriately as well. Did an exam paper together to get a feel of the exam setting too. Surprisingly when the day came, the paper was manageable and didn't feel too bad just that I really have no idea how it might turn out. Nonetheless, God is good for bringing me through this paper. :)

2. Marketing paper was really terrible in terms of preparations. My first ambiguous paper. You can study all you want but you still feel unprepared. Was so stressed that I had to ask Wanqi who happen to be around to pray for me on the day before the paper. Did feel like crying though... Reminds me of my 'A' level paper... Hahaha. But it was amazing how as I begin to do my marketing paper, the thoughts and ideas gradually and steadily flow into my mind and I knew of what I could write. :) Praise God! ^^

3. Stats! It wasn't really that good I think. The whole process was merely writing and getting stuck at certain questions and moving on. Previously the practice papers weren't very encouraging either. Still, I wanna give thanks to God for how He somehow managed to help me figure out certain concepts that I still couldn't get while revising and they were somehow figured out during the paper itself. I was truly amazed and astonished. Haha. Praise God! ^^

4. Econs was really a twist. My first closed book paper and there was really inadequate preparation I feel. To make things worse, I forgot to bring my calculator in! Like "Thanks God. You're really trying me." Hahaha. But still, I think the paper went better than I thought it can, with the way I still vividly managed to recall certain diagrams and theories. :) For this paper, I must say, God held my hand tightly and held me close to Him throughout the paper. Thanks God! ^^

Last but not least, just wanna thank God for 2 special people (other than my CG who is really really special ^^ ) who really played quite significant roles in helping me through this exam. They are dear Mr Seow Kuang Ting and Ms Tracy Goh Hui Hui! ^^


Thanks guys! ^^ Really appreciate all the help that you've given me throughout this semester especially during the exam period. You guys are really angels sent by God to my aid. :) Hahaha. :)

No comments: