Friday, April 17, 2009

What Are You Looking At?

Not able to go online last night so only had the opportunity to blog this now on a Friday morning! Woot! Anyway, felt that yesterday's prayer and worship time was really meaningful and powerful. And trust me, my role in it was really minor. Most of it was done by Shan Rui and Seow Wei.

The thing that struck me the most was actually the video. Not really sure about how others felt when they watched the video and heard the explanation. Most were laughing (well, it is quite funny) but for me, perhaps because I've watched it before, I just felt sad about how sometimes I really respond like the young boy does: Screaming out to God and telling God that what I'm going through just isn't funny. But I forget one thing - that, of course, my Father in heaven knows and He knows BETTER.

We all have a choice in the face of problems. To choose to wallow in the problems and challenges that have hit us OR choose to reside in the presence of our Lord where our confidence is placed in.

Question: What are you looking at?

No comments: