Thursday, April 23, 2009

IT IS FINISHED!!!

YES! LOW SENG KIM, STUDENT FROM NANYANG BUSINESS SCHOOL, DEGREE IN ACCOUNTANCY PROGRAMME, YR 1, WAS DECLARED FREE @ 1900HRS ON 22ND APRIL!!!

Before anything else, I just want to count my blessings and give thanks to God for 3 very special people: Lacy, Watashi & HOFU0002! Hahaha. =P (This is so fun!) Really wanna give thanks for these 3 people for how they helped me to pull through the exam period. Not that they helped me to ace the papers but the support and the care shown as we "chiong" for our modules together, it really made God's love more tangible and exams are really easier to go through. The most amazing thing was when I still had my last paper (Human Resource Management), Lacy and Watashi actually helped me by reading through my notes and highlighting what I need to focus on when I read! Lacy amazingly even did up a summarized note for the chapter she's helping me with! She really is arts student, unlike Watashi. Hahaha. Thank God for the both of you! ^^

Thanks Watashi for the encouragement also before my last paper. I guess it really did hit the spot. :)

Really am thankful for the family of God. Seriously. If not for this family, I probably wouldn't feel loved during exam periods. On the contrary, when exams come, I would have felt hurt, lonely, envious, worried and perhaps even bitter if it had not been for God and His family. So... YAY! Thank you my dear God and also for the brothers and sisters you've placed around me. :)

That aside, some interesting things that happened after my paper:

1. Shijie surprised us with Haagen-Dazs ice-cream in a very dramatic fashion. (It was very very amusing. Really.)

2. I happened to be seated in between Qinnypei and Siyun (See-yoon) coz I was trying to help them with marketing. When Shjie brought out the Haagen-Dazs, they gave the same response: the screamed.

3. Shijie has a new name by Siyun called "Shi shi".

No comments: