Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sending Calyn off for LC at Airport

Decided upon a surprise visit to airport to send Calyn off. Intriguingly her unique flight arrangement with her shepherd confused Seow Wei, Xuan An and myself who were trying to send her off. Seow Wei and Xuan An went to budget terminal and I was about to go there when I found out from Calyn that her flight is at Terminal 1. LOL!



This HK sister beside Calyn is really very farny. She kept wailing when she was going to part from Calyn. I was pretty amused by the sight and a bit awww...



Mr Lim Xuan An, Shannon joined us at the airport with his newly dyed hair! Woot! Think it looks a bit like same colour as my hair. Think our CG should just all go and dye hair as CG identity. LOL! =P



The Battle of the Monsters. I am praying for my CG. Working on it. =P

Calyn Yim Kah Lim! Come back with things to share to the CG from LC yea? ^^

Group photo with the HK delegates and others. :)


Amazingly Huimin managed to get into the picture somehow. LOL.

It was a farny photo taking session before Calyn and Huili boarded their flight. They decided to give a tired look. Tired Look!!!

Excited Look!

Even MORE Excited Look!!! Woots!!!

Dramatic farewell waves by Huili and Calyn. Hahaha.

Ms Yim Kah Lim, Calyn. Thank God for your life. :) It's really a crazy addition to the crazy CG. The first week of joining our CG and you've brought much joy to the CG as well. Looking forward to what you'll share from the LC. :)

On a side note, today was an interesting day. Had some heart to heart talk (H.T.H.T.) with dear brother and thanks bro for listening out so patiently. There's still a lot within me that I haven't quite figured out yet. :)

It was later when I went back home that I read my dear sheep's blog post that what he typed just blew me away. Simply on 1 Corinthians 13 - Love, God's kind of Love.

Should just post this entry as "The Intrigue of it All - Part 2". After having read the Word, think I really lost my focus on what it had really been all about. It's not so much about unity in the church, not so much about how things could have been done better, not so much about trusting our leaders but to in everything that I do, let love be the source of such labor.

1 Thessalonians 1:3
We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Word that was spoken to me during DCLTP camp. Truly, at the end of the day, people don't remember much about some of the advice you give and people may not even remember the prophesies you gave. But people remember the love lavished upon them from the moments shared together in love.

To have my work produced by faith, my labor prompted by love, my endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

P.S. Sorry Tim, EngHow, SiHui, Huimin for the trouble that I had cost you all in my stubbornness and my critic. Thanks Chingster for your faithful accountability and sharing of your life. :) Am blessed truly. :)

No comments: