Yesterday is spent
Tomorrow is yet to come
Today is all we have
That is why we need to make every day count
This is the probably one of the reasons why God calls us to not worry about tomorrow, for what will happen tomorrow is almost totally not within our control. And that which is in our control, the best thing to do is to simply not worry.
Better than worrying about tomorrow, I guess here I am worrying about many tomorrows ahead as I foresee certain events taking place in the remains of the year and how I might be able to handle such.
Sigh... God, I need to get out of this and simply reside in Your very arms.
On a side note, here are some photos from visit to NUS exam HQ on Wednesday. :)

Jia Yous NUS peeps! It's going to finish soon! ^^ Will keep you all in prayers especially for a wonderful experience and a good health. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment