Sunday, October 18, 2009

NYCA1 Disciples

Really enjoyed the CG dinner time with my CG last night. Though the pessimistic me didn't feel that it started out that well with my CG separated at 3 different tables initially, I think the subsequent time which we had together chatting, doing stupid things and typing the encouragement blog entry for Cat was simply enjoyable, fun and meaningful too. :)

The link to our CG blog is below if you wanna know:
http://nyca1disciples.wordpress.com

The past week was truly one of the toughest week that I ever came across with loads of stress, pressure, heaps of work to complete, expectations to keep up to (not doing this for myself if you understand what I mean), responsibilities to fulfill and a bag of tiredness that I'm dragging around with me. The sleep last night really helped a lot and so did the time spent with CG last night! ^^ But of course it means it is time to 'chiong' again with God. 休息是为了走跟长远的路!

To my sheep: Really sorry if I haven't met you the past week or the meet up seems rather irregular. There are things that I'm still trying to manage better myself.

To my leaders: Sorry if the attitudes that I display haven't been the best at times. I really want to support you (That is what I want!) but ahhh... emotions do get on the rise with many other things I have in mind and pressures are on the rise (I have a new threshold now but I still can get stressed!). Not the most optimistic of people either...

To my CG: Sorry if I haven't been able to make ample time for you to listen to your stories or forget things about you and haven't been having you on my mind. I ask for God to grow me in my single-mindedness, with a heart that's less divided. Hope to seek your understanding too that I am a work-in-progress too. :)

Off to do my work now! And going for water baptism later! ^^

No comments: