Went to bed real early at like 10:15pm yesterday so that I can wake up like at 4am to do my 202 prep work. Ahh... Yesterday just wasn't the best day for me...
It really made me rant a lot of things to God on the way back:
Why can't I get a hall?
Why is the course so difficult?
Why does it always feel so draining and tiring?
Why can't I just do it?
I think I need to prepare my heart for really bad academic results this semester.
Habakkuk 3:17-19
"17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights."
Not my will, but Yours be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey sengkim(:
thanks so so so much for the verse. i read it early in the morning and it was certainly timely encouragement.
You're welcome sister. :) Hope you're also more rejuvenated to fight these battles after your unit meet yesterday. :)
Post a Comment