Monday, October 19, 2009

TRYING to brace myself for another week

Many times believers are called to be victorious, overcomers, more than conquerors, etc. Well, easier said than done. Argh... I just spent a full good 7 hours getting a Company Law presentation for tomorrow churned out and I don't even know if I'm really on the right track! To make matters worse, my partner's sick with fever and she's "Out of Commission". So I'm really on my own (in both preparation and presentation )... with God... Dun pang sei me God... :(

With the obviously undone tutorials ahead, I still have a mid-term quiz on Wednesday. Sometimes I really wonder... God, how am I suppose to do all these?

God is making my world more and more uncertain... Can almost feel the screams of discomfort regarding the uncertainties...


Proverbs 3:1-8
My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,

for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.

Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.

This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

To think that I spoke this to Gracia yesterday...

No comments: