Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Partnership

It has been quite an interesting and rather intriguing experience. Who would have known that such an experience would actually come in such an unexpected setting. Woke up at 4:30am (pls don't scold me) to study for my econs quiz. Was pretty tired and a bit restless. But somehow I managed to read through a whole chunk of my econs textbook and understood that foreign language. Praise be to God! Always faithful. And in the midst of it, I was really reminded of why I enjoyed studying (at least used to). Not because studying was great, but because of the partnership found in studying. It was a wonderful experience and I truly hope not to forget this experience as the exams approach. To focus on this partnership rather than the results of the studies. Thank you God for such a reminder. :)

150 more econs pages to go!

Thanks too to my CG and a few close ones for covering me in your prayers. :) My head doesn't feel so funny anymore. :)

No comments: