Thursday, October 30, 2008

We will rise

Competition is there. Pressures are real. For many of us studying in Universities, there is always the constant thought of having to excel in the things that we do (CCA, studies and etc.) to glorify God's name, to demonstrate the power of God through our lives. However, sometimes the verse of "making you the head and not the tail" doesn't seem to demonstrate itself. Came across this verse during my Q.T. :

Micah 7:8
8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

In God's timing, in God's plan, by God's will, we will rise to the occasion. Be it training, pruning, moulding, or even punishing to turn us back to God, the time will come when we will rise. Perseverance.

Where the sky is the darkest, there the stars shine the brightest.

Until then, I will persevere on in the Lord.

No comments: