Monday, October 6, 2008

Pinky Pinky Day & Deary Yi Han

Today is a pink, pink, pink and very pink day. Hahaha. Well, my first assessed marketing case presentation today. It was on Southwest Airlines and things went rather well except for the fact that we kinda had an overrun in timing wise.

I think it's kinda interesting coz like the girls were suppose to be flight attendants while I'm their captain. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my Police peaked cap which they wanted me to use as a substitute for a flight captain's cap.


I must say that I really wanna give thanks to God for all the people that God placed around me in preparation for this marketing project. Thanks Apinun for going around and even walking from P.S. to Ngee Ann City to shop for my shoes and belt, thanks Pherd for the advice given and the prayers you made for me, thanks Wilson for being so enduring despite all the noise we were making from rehearsing inside our room last night, thanks Trace for the iron and ironing board, thanks Bing Xian for the last minute help to style my hair, thanks Qian Ru (Mummy!) for the prayers, the encouraging msg (though I only received it after the presentation =P) and the egg tart too! ^^ Of course, last but not least, really am thankful for my dear marketing project group mates. Though there were times when we really work pretty inefficiently, we had many crazy and fun times doing this presentation. :) Let's give our best for the coming marketing project yea? ^^
 

Wanna blog especially about the Sat that just passed. :) Firstly, HAPPY B'DAY LIM YI HAN!!! Yes I did wish you a happy b'day and so what if I'm wishing you the same thing again? =P
Really hope you like the gifts that we got you. You really are someone important and dear to the CG. Really hope that you are touched and know how much the CG really values you. :)


I know it is not easy to do what is right in Christ always. I know to say to be determined is vague and so not helping. I know that you won't give up, and will always try and try and try again. Lean on to God always yea? :)

Ps Jeff said this on Sat that when something's really important, we will always make time for it no matter what. How important (really) is it to us, our relationship with God? We all have to give our share of careful thought.

No comments: