In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
As annoying and perhaps as wonderful as it may be, this is so so so true. You can plan for all the things that you want to happen, but God just doesn't allow it. Really struggle with God when such things happen. But I guess, it's not so much about my plans but about what He would have me receive. I guess the lessons He want me to learn are truly worth much more than the results I want to attain.
So what can I say? What can I do? But offer this heart, O Lord, completely to you.
As you open my eyes to the work of your hands, Jesus open my eyes to the work of your hands.
God... roar... hai... Humble my heart O Lord... Humble my heart...
P.S. Thanks to the people around me for listening to my roars.
No comments:
Post a Comment