Saturday, February 28, 2009

Circumcision of the Heart

It is almost the end of recess week. Some interesting facts:

1. I still haven't completed ANY homework/assignments at all. I'm in hot soup.
2. My CG came up with Jap Student dressing up theme which only Seow Wei looks like one. I look like I'm from baording school in the States.
3. Some news released which was somewhat what I had speculated (sometimes I wonder why I bother speculating) but is really taking some time to sink in.
4. I need to grow. Seriously. So much so much more. To circumcise my heart. It's really no joke.

Sengz & Joce!
Final sem with you in NTU liao. Really hope to spend more time with you before there no longer is such a chance.

NYCA2!
Really do love and cherish this CG. :) I thank the Lord for this opportunity to be in such quiet yet crazy group. :)
P.S. Dear God, do what You must. Pls do.

No comments: