It really is in such times where I really wish that I could be stronger. Be it stronger physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually; just STRONGER in God. This so that I can help these people that matter to me.
Somehow I've come to realize finally that the devil's really really scheming. How he really has sowed disunity within the church and caused such great commotions within His Kingdom, amongst His people, throughout the hearts of His children. Now I understand a little more about this statement of "God LOVES sinners but HATES sin." Upon seeing how things are seemingly running, this really calls for a war.
This may be a statement that may cause me lots of trouble but.... Stupid Devil! This is WAR!!!
P.S. Dear God, equip me with Your full amour, O Lord. Sturdy my shield and sharpen my sword. It is time. Let not my will, but Yours be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment