Went to this Hong Kong Cafe at Bugis and had a good CG talk and sharing which kind of did lead to some affirmations too. Something a little unexpected but very refreshing. It did make me feel a little bad about dragging my feet to CG because of a couple of minor things that happened. Maybe I was a little tired physically...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
CG at (some) Hong Kong Cafe
Today is another one of those record breaking long CGs. Though long as it may be, think I really enjoy the fellowship nonetheless. And of course the deep sharings. :)
Went to this Hong Kong Cafe at Bugis and had a good CG talk and sharing which kind of did lead to some affirmations too. Something a little unexpected but very refreshing. It did make me feel a little bad about dragging my feet to CG because of a couple of minor things that happened. Maybe I was a little tired physically...
This is Seow Wei looking at her congee with fear. Hahaha.
Does this explain the fear look?
Huimin tried to fight me with a fork.
Seow Wei's congee became even more amusing as it started to foam even more.
Behold!
This is what I ordered. Sadly, this is one of the most expensive instant noodles I've had.


Looking intently at our food. Wahahaha.
Went to this Hong Kong Cafe at Bugis and had a good CG talk and sharing which kind of did lead to some affirmations too. Something a little unexpected but very refreshing. It did make me feel a little bad about dragging my feet to CG because of a couple of minor things that happened. Maybe I was a little tired physically...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment