Somehow we came down to a weird decision of him coming to my house when it was already 7plus and it was really funny how things ended up that we called Gerald Yeo to see if he is in the vicinities of Hougang and if he is free, which ended up as a 3-man Victorian gathering. Hahaha.
We went down to Bliss Restaurant (at Punggol Park) for a drink and honestly like what Gerald described of me, I still don't understand why people like beer. Bleah. But the beer aside, very thankful for the meet-up that was so random. Though it has been so long since we met up like this, it felt really nostalgic and comfortable being with these people. And God, what can I say but say that You know Your child so well... You do all things well. Love you lots PaPa.
You Do All Things Well
Mountain maker
Ocean tamer
Glimpses of You
Burn in my eyes
The worship of heaven
Fills up the skies
You made it all
Said, "Let there be"
And there was
All that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
You do all things well
You do all things well
Star creator
Wind breather
The strokes of Your beauty
Brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens
Touching the ground
Imagination runs wild
And breathes the breath of life
Across the fields
Across the miles
God, I never deserved these things. But You still gave. Why? I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment