Tuesday, March 10, 2009

God's Ways are Higher than my ways

Rushed my Sunday night with waking up and sleeping and waking up and sleeping and waking up to do my part for the accounting project and prepare for my shepherding. I think partly due to this weird sleeping intervals, it caused me to be rather sickly with the wet weather going about. I was practically sneezing like nobody's business and having a hard time concentrating. Dropped my laptop twice because of that. Thank God the laptop was in the sleeve. Hahaha. Yes, I do love my laptop very much mind you.

Very thankful for the day however, the day still ended well with me almost fully recovered from the sneeze/cold! Praise God! ^^ Thanks everyone for the support and care shown today. :) Thanks K.T. for the prayers for my cold, the time of fellowship during lunch and your really unexpected 'liang teh'! Thanks Chingster for the hot and spicy dinner, the deep sharing conversations and for trying to keep yourself focussed and awake despite your lack of rest. Thanks Siew Luan and Ying Jie who provided me with the extra tissues when I have none left to spare(I brought 5 packets out... Zzzz...). Thanks to my project mates (Jukebox, M.P., Cat) who are ever so understanding and still show me concern for my health. Thanks Jocelyn for your presence and concern when you realize I wasn't feeling too well in the morning. Thank God for all these people! Most importantly, thank you God. You made my day with all these people and many others. A bad flu day turned out to be a pleasant want somehow. I've no idea how You did it.

P.S. Note to any members of "Never Let Go!" who are reading this: Do keep a watch out for one another. Pray for one another. A time is coming where we all need to be most watchful of ourselves and for one another. United we STAND (for Christ)!

No comments: