Monday, March 2, 2009

Muses

Some points taken back from my time with God today:

1. Keep watch always!: Who can truly know the times of God's plans in advance? When He calls, I hope I am ready.

2. He gives His talents, each according to his ability: What you have now is what He believes and knows that you (supposedly) can handle with Him.

3. Consecration is the act of continually separating myself from everything except that which God has appointed me to do. It is not a one-time experience but an ongoing process. Am I continually separating myself and looking to God every day of my life?

4. Confession: My common sense screams aloud towards the assignments, tutorials, projects and work I need to do. Whenever there are competing concerns in your life, be sure you always put your relationship to God first. Easier said than done. But I believe it can be so.

Pray for me for new courage and strength in God.

O God, captivate my thoughts, capture my heart, cultivate my soul..

No comments: