Monday, March 16, 2009

Interesting and Blessed Events

Just a simple entry on a few key events that happened in the past few days.

We had our last service as a CG in NYC-A2 and... Yeah! Anthony received Christ! Congrats Anthony! ^^

Not to mention, it was our dear Jolene Koh's B'day! Not the actual day though. But I'm sure she didn't mind the late celebration. :)

R & R after service with 大姐 at MOS Burger! It was a great time of chatting and all. :) Really thankful for your leadership and your life all this while. Last day as my CL and you'll have more work to do being a UL later on. Hahaha. Relax while u can yea? Muahahaha.. =P

After the surveying at NUS, I realized something interesting. I'm taking a BUS back home! (Been ages since I did that) And I'm taking it with Jing Ying! Hahaha. Just thought it was a rare moment. Hahaha.

Met up with my new core team today and it was really exciting and fun. :) We are S.S.S. I think there's a reason why none of us has a name that starts with an 'A' or an 'O'. God knows best eh? =P

The following below are what Shan Rui suggested: 喜怒哀乐





S.S.S.!

Thank God for S & S. :) Really enjoyed the time spent together and looking forward to the times that we shall be challenged to grow stronger in the Lord together. Let's strive to protect, to trust, to hope and to persevere together in the Lord. :)

No comments: