Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAPPY B'DAY HO FUNG MIN!!!

They say pictures speak a thousand words. So here goes...











Emergency Rescue Balloon operation!


Fung gets a new version of B'day balloon instead. Hehe. =P

I think this photo is really interesting. Have a closer look at J.T.F. It looks as if they have some aura or 风 that surrounds them. Wahahaha. I know... It's just the wind. But look at the rest. LOL.


Tracy mourning for the B'day balloon.








Siew Luan Hug! It's to comfort Fung for her broken balloon. Awww...

It worked! It worked! Fung feels better! Hahaha.



*Disclaimer: I don't know what happened. I think it was some doggy spirit.

At least the doggy spirit is cute. HAHAHAHAHAHA. =P



This is one of the best photos taken today. This I have to say: Hilarious. Hahahahaha.






Fung's final B'day present. Can you tell which is Fung? She's blended in red. =P

No comments: