Monday, March 16, 2009

Praise God!!!

A very tough week and a very tough weekend. Unbelievably in preparation for the Open Houses and the surveys while trying to complete my essays and assignments, I was really having a lack of sleep. I must say, until yesterday night I had successfully only about 6 hours sleep in 3 days before I hit the pillow of my hall bed. Actually... come to think of it... My head hit the table (again) before it hit the pillow (if you know what I mean). It was Wilson who woke me and told me to go to bed.

Truly an amazing feat of experience for me in experiencing for myself the strength and providence of God in my own life first hand. For someone like me, usually I would fall asleep pretty easily when I'm tired and when I force myself to stay awake, I would fall sick. Hence it really is amazing that I managed to stay alert throughout this weekend with all the things that I need to do in the day time and right now I'm still healthy (but I don't mind sleeping more though. Hehe. =P)

Of course, not to mention that God had blessed us with many responsive contacts. :) Really excited about what is coming, though a bit fearful too. Roar! Courage in God! ^^

There's more to be said that I want to say. But time does not permit. So... That's all for now. :)

No comments: