Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jocelyn Ng Yen Ling

This is a post dedicated specially for you. Hahaha. A very dear friend of mine. :)
















Ok. So actually I lied. I didn't really have the heart to tell you that I still had other things to do and that it is tiring to travel from Boon Lay to Tanah Merah and then back again. (Will go and repent later...) But guess what? I think it was worth the time and effort. :) A really dear friend you are to me, having gone through life with you from the days when your hair was long and not tied up, to the days when your hair was still long and tied up, and then short hair, and then long hair again and then now short hair again. Hahaha. But truly I want to tell you this, you are valued! ^^ And may I just say this on behalf of many people (especially church people): There are a lot of people who really do care for you. Really. And they are all found within these photos and more. There are certain things that you don't have to go through alone. And as your friends (especially spiritual family), all of us want to be a part of your life, supporting you and caring for you. :)

Hope to see you soon my dear sister. :)

No comments: