Yesterday was the first event of the matriculation! It was kicked started with "Around the World in 144400 seconds"! Met Kuang Ting and Fererina but unfortunately I was not in the same Orientation Group as them. So sad lor! But it's ok! Hahaha. That doesn't mean that my group will lose out to them in terms of excitement! Wahahaha. At least Yi Cheng, Michelle, Seow Wei and Jee Kai are in the same OG as me. And WOOT! Met someone new! Her name's Jacqueline! ^^ And she's super uber excited too! She's currently going SMU but appealead to NTU Biz! Wah... I hope she gets in too! Then she'll become school mates with Jee Kai and myself liaoz! YEAH! ^^
As this whole event is actually organised in relation to the olympics, each OG is given a country name. :) Guess wats my OG's country. :) It's....... Uzbekistan!!! JUS KIDDING!!! LOL! =P No lar. My OG's country is... PERU!!!!
Hey~ Peru Peru number one hey... hey number one!
Peru Peru "Pa Bui Toh" (Cannot be beaten) hey... hey "Pa Bui Toh"
Peru Peru number one hey Peru Peru "Pa Bui Toh" hey
Hey~ PERU!!!!
Ok. That was our Peru OG cheer. Hahaha. It's actually pretty melodious. Hahaha. If want to, we can actually really make it like a sing-along. Hahaha.
And so the games started after every team has started cheering and stuff. We were split into 2 teams as the game is called a "Torch Relay". So of course we need to be in 2 teams. Team A consisted of Si Hui (senior), Seow Wei, Jacqueline and Jee Kai. Team B consisted of Huimin (senior), Rachel (super senior =P) Michelle, Yi Cheng and myself! And so as team A rushed off to do their first task, we went solved our puzzle which unveals the destination which we were suppose to go to later on. Afterwhich we will go to the final destination of Team A's task to receive from them the torch before we can head on to complete our task. :)

This is Yi Cheng with the torch. I asked him why he didn't smile. He told me because we're in the MRT. Which is actually quite an amusing answer. Hahaha. Really. :)

As you can see, our dear Huimin OGL is all hyped up, smiley and cheery for the torch relay! Wahahaha. And quite an influencial smile I'd say. Can you see Yi Cheng also lighting up a little? ^^

Michelle suggested taking a reflection photo together. I don't know if you can tell but... Rachel, Michelle and myself are in the reflection of the train. As you can see, I was more focussed on taking the photo coz we were reaching the next station soon. Haha. :)

This is one of the coolest shots on that day! Wahahaha! Star feet! =P Starting from the slipper in a clockwise direction; Rachel, Michelle, Yi Cheng, Huimin and MY SHOE!!! WOOT! So did you manage to guess it correct whose feet belong to who? ^^ Hahaha.

Our first station was some funny part of Little India that God knows!!! So I took a photo of the map to help us. Unfortunately, it wasn't too big a help also. Coz apparently the stupid person working at the MRT station pointed us in the wrong direction and we walked one big round... Zzzz...

This was the first check-point for the task! And we finally made it after having walked around in circles... Zzzz...

Everyone taking a little rest while waiting for the arrival of our "task". Hahaha. :)

At LAST! Our "task" arrived! Can you believe it??? It looks really good right? I forgot what's the name of this dish but it's sweet with the taste of papaya in it with prawns and the gravy is simply superb!!! Wah... Really love this dish although it is a bit expensive at $13.

Everyone's busy snapping photos of our "task" before we carry out the operation. Wahahaha.

And so it is time. Everyone takes a share of it. :)

This is one of the most successful photos taken of Yi Cheng eating and SMILING at the same time! Way to go Yi Cheng! You've up-ed another level in smiling! ^^

After that we then went to another place which is somewhat like a vegetarian restaurant for our vegetarian "task". Don't ask me what's the name of the "task". I can't remember that either. Apparently you can tell by now that I'm not really a food person. Hahaha.

While waiting, we were all a bit bored. Hahaha. So we decided to take funny photos. Hahaha. Huimin took this photo pointing out that she's an engineer. Well, a future one perhaps. Hahaha. Obvious right?

I took one too. :) Was trying to look for one that says accountant but.... Unfortunately there just wasn't one. Maybe they don't like accountants. Hahaha. So I chose... loafers instead. Wahahaha. I think you can see why right? I raised the reason up high in the photo you know? =P

Huimin's dream to be a pilot! Wooooosh! Apparently she has only 2 hands. So she can't point at the word pilot and spread her 'wings' at the same time. Hahaha. So I'm helping you to understand what she's doing. No no. Not titanic people. You horrible people. Watch too much shows already.

And here comes our long awaited "task". And I really mean long awaited. Apparently only when 3 groups were present did they serve the dish. So bad right? But O well. Anywayz, it looks very much like hamburger with... DIY fillings. Hahaha. So... yupz! Not bad. But I still prefer the papaya prawns. Hahaha.

This is suppose to be the proof photo that we did do the task. :)

And we have this for you the team's unity in eating together! Muahahahaha. =P
And just a couple of interesting things before we proceed with other stuff that happened. I found these really cool and interesting signs in the restaurant. So I decided to take a photo of them down. Wahahah.


Notice that at the bottom right corner they wrote it out like a bible verse like that. Hahaha. So I shall come up with one myself.
Sengkim1:2
"Laugh and be merry even when it's lame." :)
If you think it doesn't make sense, read Sengkim1:1.
Sengkim1:1
"Which is better? To smile or to frown? If neither, then your inhuman."

This is the next task that is to be accomplished at Bugis where we were all given photos and have to find out where does this photo come from. So we searched Bugis Junction. Apparently the guys are really tactical and stealthy so we found it pretty fast. :)

This is one of the final tasks that we're suppose to do. Which is to get dessert! Wahahaha. Rachel commented that this is one of the most expensive dessert that she ever had and I would so so so agree with her. $9.50 lei!!!! Like gosh! So expensive!!! It's chocolate and ice-cream. Cool right? :)

No one knows desserts as well as Jacqueline! Well, at least in my OG. Hahahaha. Can you see how she really enjoyed her dessert? Wahaha. She's enjoying it alright. :) She even complaint to me about how main courses are really much detested by her coz it fills up her stomach and does not allow more room for tasty nice desserts. Hahaha. :)

Huimin tried the dessert too. I'm sorry Huimin. I know you asked me to delete this photo but I didn't. =P Hahaha.


This is supposingly our last stop. But before we could complete it, the game masters called and told us to go back to meet up because there was no time left. They had to cut short the games time due to unforseen circumstances. But in any case, we still went in to buy a bowl of kolo mee before heading off. Wahaha. We are an eating OG! Hahahaha. Go Peru! =P

In this final photo, we ended up as the 9th country. Hahaha. Oh well. It's ok. Although we were only awarded 4 bronze medals, it's ok! We had more practical prizes in our hands. FOOD!!!! Wahahahaha. LOL! Apparently Team A, with Jacqueline in the team, bought food every step of the way. Wahahaha. So funny. Seow Wei even thought the "medals" were actually chocolates! LOL! See how food-minded our OG is? What to do? Peru lacks food mah. Hahahaha. Well, looking forward to meeting the team again this coming Wed! And we shall get down to board games challenges with the use of our erm... brains? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment