Met up with Si Hui at 1pm first for lunch and to practice praise & worship. Never ate at causeway point before only walked through it and saw people eating. Ate at "Horizon" foodcourt for the first time. Si Hui introduced chicken mushroom hor fun to me. It was not bad. :) After that we went to meet Yi Han at Starbucks at 3pm! ^^
It was quite a fruitful meet up. :) As you can see, Si Hui and Yi Han are deep in conversation while I just secretly snap away. And I got a lot of unglam photos of both which I'm... not suppose to post on my blog. Hee hee.. =PAfter that was our OG Outing at Philosphy Cafe! I didn't know that there was the dinner outing actually coz Si Hui forgot to tell me. She only told me about it after out meet up with Yi Han. Wahahaha. But ok lar. I'm very spontaneous and flexible de. Hahaha. So just go lor. :)
Met up at Bukit Batok mrt at 7pm. And then we took a bus down to the cafe. It was at some really really remote looking place. Like GOSH! Feels like an adventure. LOL! Especially for me coz I seldom travel to the west side of Singapore. Hahaha. In fact this is the first time I ever set foot on Bukit Batok mrt!!!! Noob right??? Hahahaha.
Finally reached Philosophy Cafe and these are some of the first few things we see at the cafe. Actually we wanted to vandalise the wall and write "Peruvians" de. But apparently the wall is already over vandalised so there wasn't any space for us. :(
Started ordering food and anyhow taking photos. Hahaha. Yi Cheng and myself even played a game of chess. Huimin kept asking about how to make your brain think faster. How about playing a fast game of chess? Or learn from Jimmy Neutron? Think , THink, THINK! =P
Arrival of the food! It was great! But just a little disappointed in the serving portions. I realise I never tried the milkshakes! :O But it's ok. I only support Billy Bombers liquer milkshakes!!!! Wahahaha. You should try it some time if you're reading this. I reccommend chocolate milkshake with rum! ^^
After all that eating was a game of UNO! And I cannot fathom how long an UNO game can actually become. Zzzz... We played 2 rounds and the 2nd round was like super UBER loooong... Apparently we were down to Huimin and myself with a final showdown to seeing who is gonna be the last one and she holds cards which I don't have I hold cards that she don't have. And so if we call for each other's cards' colour, we will have to draw cards like mad! Til we get the cards that we need. Zzzz... So it was always left one card and then suddenly had to draw til a lot of cards. Zzzz...
Before we left, I decided to do some "Zi Pai" (Self snapping). Wahahaha. I told Yi Cheng that next time he'll have to thank me for taking so many of his photos and taking with him even. Trains him to smile in front of the camera. Wahahaha. =)
As you can see, by the time everything ended it was like almost 10:30pm already. And we still took funny photos outside of the cafe. Hahaha. And oh, Huimin calls her new hairstyle "Ninja Hair"! Wahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment