Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uni Camp 2008 @ St John's Island

Ok ok. I know that the most dangerous word is actually the word "tomorrow". So I procrastinated with getting the Uni Camp entry done. But at least I'm doing it now right? Heehee. So here's briefly what happened at Uni Camp. :)


As you can see here, the fastcraft wasn't exactly fast. So we had to find something to do to kill time. I mean... REALLY! Can you blame these guys? It's just cam whoring lar. No biggie. Hehe. =P


At the beach!!! This is quite interesting moment. Seow Wei was really fascinated with hermit crabs and she found a real one in the end. Oh and Kat and Nettie tried to do a lot of ballet shot attempts while the rest of us just did jump shot. :)


Workshop!!! This is one of the most powerful programmes. Went for the workshop on "Flowing with the Spirit" and it was really a powerful and enriching one. Couldn't wait to put all those stuff into practice at that point of time. :)


Uni Camp is really a good time to catch up with ol' friends. Wahaha. I do miss them somewhat and I think it's a good short reunion and catch up. :)


Just thought of doing a collage of us and seniors in the photos together. Cool right? ^^


Just felt like doing a collage of my CG back then at Uni Camp. :) Kat, Ben Tay, Zac, Michelle, Nettie, Seow Wei & Yanyu. Really treasured the times when we were all serving God together. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for such a though short but wonderous experience. ^^

Before ending this brief short entry, I've reserved this part of the entry for the photo highlights! Wahahaha. So here goes!

The first one is some of my ol' MJC CG peeps with me doing the Ultraman thingy. Wahaha. They were trying to put emphasis on my right hand. Hahaha. Oh well. Can you spot something that's not very uniform in this picture? Hahaha. *Hint* Look at Joel Lee. =P


Apparently this photo was taken during the workshop. Tsk tsk tsk. Ben Tay falling asleep during class. Got caught red-handed! Wahahaha.


Just look at her! Can you resist??? So cute right? Awwww... Hahaha.


I totally love this photo! Hahaha. It's a photo that looks as if all 4 of us have been locked up in prison and we are very "ke lian" (poor things). Someboday save us!!!


Lim Hui Ying. So gentle on the outside but actually very evil one. Hahaha. She kept doing this to me throughout the camp and now she's acting like I'm bullying her. Haiz... Hahaha.


Lastly, it's Man Mi's most "in" and cool hairstyle in her photo with Qian Ru! Wahahaha. =P

No comments: