Yes it sounds pretty sudden. But it has to come and it will always come. This CG never started out to last. When it was announced at Tuesday's prayer meet about the CGs undergoing restructuring, it took me by quite a big surprise. But I guess, I shouldn't. Especially myself should have expected this day to arrive.
Last night was the last CG and so we went to Minds Cafe. To Kat and Yan Yu, I'm really sorry about that. Didn't know that you both have been going there for the past 1-2 days. I can imagine both of you rolling your eyes in your hearts. =P Hahaha. Nah. Just kidding. I know you both won't. So thank God for you both. :)
Tried playing a lot of funny games and games where I never played before. 2 of the games in particular that I really liked were "Ugly Ugly" and "Sitting Ducks". Pretty amusing. Hahaha. For "Ugly Ugly" it was like for the first time in history where people would actually fight for something ugly. Wahahaha. So funny. Through this game, I also learnt that Kat really has become less violent (Wahahaha.) but I think Ben Tay has become more violent (Noooooooo...). It was really amusing especially when Zac spouted out to Yan Yu that she should be more gentleman and let others grab the cards instead. Hahaha. And in "Sitting Ducks" it was really interesting when you see your own ducks come out in play and you have to try and save your own duck from being killed. Haha. Nettie was really cute throughout the whole game with her "Pls don't kill my mandrain ducks!" speech. And poor Ben Tay was the no.1 most aimed target. Like when his duck came out, it was pretty fast shot down. Kat is just being really unlucky I think. Coz her ducks just nicely came out and placed themselves under the targets and so she was the first to have "died".

Yan Yu decided that this is the last CG so it's my honour to take a photo with her. Haha.



Can you see the difference in reaction. It really describes them quite well. Seow Wei (as usual) blurr and don't know that she is being taken. Kat always ready (to pose). Michelle and Nettie, just wanting to keep a low profile. Hahaha.

This is a really interesting photo. I never meant for the hand to be there. But well... Too bad it's there. Credit of the hand goes to Ben Tay. And no, he is not pointing at Kat or Seow Wei. You can try and guess who then. =P


We were getting ready for this shooting game. Forgot the name of the game but as you can see, this is evidence that we were all armed. See michelle's hand.

Apparently Michelle is trying to kill herself while Ben Tay is trying to shoot Michelle. Seriously. Michelle should just relax and let Ben Tay do the job. =P


Yan Yu posing and Michelle and Nettie in the background trying to cover their faces. :)

Quick draw! I didn't teach my CG to kill each other. So don't look at me.


Getting ready to play "Ugly Ugly". I suspect that the black card in the game is not really a blank card. I think someone ripped it apart so it became blank. Violence. Tsk tsk tsk. When will people learn. =P

Sitting ducks! Wahahahaha..

This is how the game shows your duck. As you can see, the pink duck is very very vulnerable at the moment.

Settling the bill. :)


Yan Yu decided that she wants to take photo with all the sweets that Seow Wei got for us. I told her she looked like a greedy kid. Hahaha. =P

CG Photo of the last CG. :) Will miss you all. For now anyway. =P
After leaving Minds Cafe we walked to Clarke Quay to the shopping mall there and found a place to sit down and chat. Interestingly, we chose a stall which had closed to sit at and were wondering if we would get caught and fined for that. Hahaha.
Below are 8 cards, each written by us about what we wanted to grow in while we were still in this CG. Let's continue to have this desire for more of God in our lives. :) Oh and credit for the nice arrangement of cards goes to our dear Michelle De Souza!!! ^^

Really appreciate and thankful for the support given by everyone to each other (not just me) from the beginning to the end of this CG. I hope that we will continue to strive on to grow towards Christ-likeness and perhaps in the near future we can meet up and see how every one of us are doing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment