It's a day out with mom to suntec. Technically it's just an evening. Not a day. It was kinda a stupid thing but... I thought the PC Show is gonna be at Expo so both of us were travelling towards the east; my mom from her workplace while me from home. Then along the way while she was reading the newspaper she told me that the PC Show is at suntec. So... we travelled towards city hall and by then it was already evening. Zzzz... I'll have to do my homework properly next time. Zzzz...

After the squezzing and careful scrutinizing of which camera to get, it was finally dinner time. Dinner at Hamoru Japanese Restaurant. It was great and pretty filling. Then it was home. :)

I realise that my mom isn't very good with taking photos. After a few attempts of trying to get her to smile more naturally, this is the best smiley photo of her. Will have to help her smile more naturally in front of cameras. Love ya mom!!!! ^^

TA DA!!! This is the new camera! It's a Panasonic Lumix. Pls note that none of the photos that I took above are from my new camera. I took them with my 5megapixel camera handphone. If you think I'm crazy to still get a new camera, well, my old camera is really bad and my handphone camera always gets black photos when taken with flash and it doesn't have anti-shake. So... I'm wondering if you get the idea. Hahaha. But in any case, from now I'm gonna mainly use this lovely camera to take photos! Woo Hoo! Tried out this camera yesterday to do some test shots. TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! Going to meet Si Hui and Yi Han later today. So... I'm gonna try them out later on! Wahahaha.
All in all it was a pretty fruitful day. I simply love spending time with my mom. Not that she'll buy stuff for me (In fact I have to stop her from buying stuff for me), but that sometimes she'll share some of her childhood experiences or even growing up experience or the things that happened recently at her workplace. And knowing how cute my mom is, sometimes the things that she share really want to make you laugh or it's just awwww... or you'll be quite concerned for her although she's fine now. It was a nice one-on-one time spent with mom and I'm glad I did spend some quality time with her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment