Monday, June 30, 2008

Peru Outing - Tay Kewei's Concert & Kster!!! ^^

Went for a Peru Outing! It was last Tue. Yes. Another late entry. Well, at least it did come out. Anyway, went for this person named Tay Kewei for her concert during lunch hour. It's a lunchbox event by the esplanade where this concert in a short 30min concert. Sounds pretty good to me and I would love to visit it again. Unfortunately it was my first and their last lunchbox event. Awww... So sad right?

After the lunhbox concert we went to Gelare (finally!) for half-priced waffles! Apparently people always seem to be very busy on Tuesdays and they are always never good days to remember about half-priced waffles. So it's like finally I managed to eat half-priced waffles again! Woot!


Over here as you can see are the 5 of us at Kster at Chinatown. Well, they were really high after the concert and decided to go singing. So there we were and thanks guy and gals for helping me along the way with the singing. I'm really bad at this especially when I didn't do my homework on it. Bleah. But really enjoyed it very much though. :)

No comments: