Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY CG Reunion Dinner (Woots!)

Had our own CG's reunion dinner yesterday at canteen 4! Woot! Despite not being able to go with our original plan of having a steamboat, the "Zhu Chao" was still good to have. :) Hahaha. Apart from the few of us in the CG that were there, Ivy and Joyce's Roomie, Jia Yi, was there too. :)



This is something really amusing. Apparently the auntie went something like "吵/炒 kai lan 菜的小姐!" When we heard that we started laughing. So here we have our own "吵/炒 kai lan 菜的小姐!" LOL!





A great reunion dinner indeed, as 2 "long lost sisters found each other". LOL!


Below are a shots taken from doing burst shots of Jia Yi and Corinna. Hope you will enjoy. =P Hahaha.



As you can see, the food was good. Hahaha. Canteen 4 rocks k? But I still don't eat there very often though. Hahaha.

This is a very unique habit of both Corinna and Jia Yi. I wonder... Jee Kai can teach them about the importance of rice I guess. Hahaha.

Surprisingly, there's also another CG having reunion dinner at the same time and place as us.


Behold! The likeness of the 2 "sisters". Wahahaha.



Really enjoyed the reunion dinner very much. As you can see, we all have a "liang teh" in our hands. Hahaha. We are the "Liang Teh" CG. LOL! No lar. But really thankful for this family. And God, I will learn to cherish this family of yours even more. Thank you. :)

No comments: