Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Semester, New friends, New Growth, New Challenges

Can't really believe how time flies sometimes. Somehow or another I just feel like a slowpoke. How my mind and body doesn't seem to keep up with time. It just feels that year 2007 was like yesterday or some sort. Yes you heard me. 2007. So I'm slow at keeping up. Well, I'm still learning and growing.

Thinking back, I still can't help but give thanks for the many joyous, frustrated, challenged, victorious and even downcast experiences which all just adds us to a wondrous year that I had. Nothing I would want to exchange for these experiences, especially when they are from God. :)

Haven't really have a lot of time to reflect in depth about 2008 before the new year started. But one thing I'm most certain of is this: New Year, New Semester, New friends, New Growth, New Challenges. Gosh. Most exciting year that's gonna be for me I think and I must start it right with God.

P.S. Dear God, can I really make it in time for You?

No comments: