Today has been a rather topsy turvy day of ups and downs that were followed by the tossing of emotions too. Feels confusing and weird. But I guess God knows best.
Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
P.S. Dear God, this is my prayer everyday.
My heart longs for You, My soul thirsts for You
Show me the place where I can go and meet You
Underneath Your waterfalls, deep will call to deep
Rapids and breakers will wash over me
I long for You in a dry and weary land
Take me into Your presence, into Your courts, Lord I'm longing to worship
Face to face, I will bow at Your throne, I was made for this alone
Why so downcast O my soul, put Your hope in God
For I will yet praise You my God and my saviour
At night Your song is with me, by day You love surrounds me
I lift up a pray to the God of my life
I long for You in a dry and weary land
I long for You in a dry and weary land
Take me into Your presence, into Your courts, Lord I'm longing to worship
Face to face, I will bow at Your throne, I was made for this alone
Take me into Your presence, into Your courts, Lord I'm longing to worship
Face to face, in the holy of holies, I will say that You only are my God
No comments:
Post a Comment