A great CNY service it was tonight. Really did enjoy myself a lot and learnt quite a bit about cherishing and loving my family in one day. I guess all these learning does no good if it is not applied and practiced regularly. So on to practice 'em! ^^
Also had a great conversation with Gracia (my aunt =P) and her parents during the ride back home. It was a bit embarassing though to actually address my grand uncle wrongly... But it was an honest mistake. I really suck in dialects and I haven't much a clue what the different addresses in dialect actually mean or represent... But nonetheless, we all had a good laugh. Hahaha.
On a side note, haven't thanked this group of people officially yet. Thanks J.T.F. for helping me get my CNY clothes. Now my mom's just bugging me about the shoes. Hahahaha. Thank God for all of your time. As what Jun Hua msged: "Only privileged people get to enjoy the JTF fashion consultancy service!" I guess I really am privileged. :) Thanks also for Red Medicine, Ah Qi and Ah Min for their help though we didn't get anything through our shopping trip. Thanks so much still. :) Most importantly, thank you God. It has been a wonderful week. :)
P.S. Thank you God! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment