Friday, May 16, 2008

Camp is Approaching!!! ^^

Had CG dinner today!!! A lot has happened recently in my life. Though not all of it are good things that are enjoyable, I'm still thankful for everything. Definitely beats staying at home all day doing nothing but rot...

Camp is approaching. There is so much to prepare. Not so much about the physical things that need to be packed, but more importantly the heart. God looks at the heart, not at the outward appearances. And I'm so thankful that He does. :)

The following are my Camp Objectives:
1. Grow to move out of my comfort zone in living a holistic life for God (in my family, my personal spiritual life, my ministry)
2. Grow to be Word Centered - Knowing why I am doing what I am doing
3. Having a humble heart to receive God's Words
4. To fellowship and get to know the seniors

Had my CG prepare their camp objectives and ready themselves with a heart for life transformations. :) Keep me accountable and stay tuned! Coz tomorrow's Uni Camp and things are gonna get real exciting soon! ^^

No comments: